Garage Door Service
The Importance of Regular Garage Door Service Maintenance
It is recommended that you have garage door service done by a Professional Door Technician once a year. Very similar to changing the oil in your vehicle, to ensure it continues to run well, preventative maintenance is the care, servicing and maintenance of your garage door and opener. The purpose of this service is to provide a systematic inspection to identify potential failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
What does it include?
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Minor adjustments in spring tension as needed, inspection for wear
- Tightening of nuts, bolts, hinges and attachments
- Testing of all safety devices
- Education on the proper use and operation
- Re-coding of remotes and accessories as needed (Vehicles @ an extra charge)
- Recommendations for repairs to prevent “emergency” situation
Garage door service and repair often helps with noisy doors and clattering operators. Proper maintenance will ensure reliability and safety of garage door and opener.